IMPORTANT: Your PC must have the following configurations / software / permissions for you to be able to view / hear the webcast.
Please contact your ISP / IT helpdesk / System Administrator to ensure that the relevant configurations / software are present on your machine and that the requisite permissions have been provided BEFORE the start of the webcast.
- Latest Flash Media Player enabled web browsers for watching the webcast /listening to the audio cast.
- PC - PIV,1GB RAM, good quality, multimedia kit, Internet connectivity good quality – ideally broadband connectivity
– 512 kbps or 1 mbps and above dedicated bandwidth.
- Firewall etc should allow streaming content
- Ports 80 and 1935 on the network should be opened to allow streaming content