Influencing and improving the quality of lives
Furthering our Sustainable Development Goals (SDGs), our corporate social responsibility initiatives in FY 2019-20 touched 830300 lives, of which 41% belong to the SC and ST communities. We have been catering to domains, starting with sustainability initiatives through community engagement, to social upliftment and environmental transformation, addressing healthcare and sanitation issues, strengthening household income, making women self-reliant and more.
- Aarogya Addressing malnutrition, spreading awareness and delivering preventative healthcare – Impacted 3,99,619 lives
- Kaushalya Improving employability through skill development, vocational training, assistance for supplementing income, women empowerment – Skilled 1,17,474 people
- Amrutdhara Offering water relief measures – Impacted 21,666 lives
- Seva Tata Motors’ family volunteered – 1,11,960 hours for social upliftment
- Vidyadhanam Holistic educational initiatives and financial support – Touched lives of 1,52,558 students
- Vasundhara Planted 1,17,464 saplings, and reached out to create awareness in 91,025 people
- Aadhaar Rural focussed programmes for integrated development approach – Committed to better lives of 3000 tribal communities
Besides the ongoing programmes for societal and community betterment, our teams respond to issues on ‘need’ basis across the year as well. In FY 2019-20, we reached out to impact 45000 lives under Maharashtra Flood Response Programme; and also supplied relief to 13199 communities across plant locations, which were turned vulnerable due to the COVID 19 pandemic.
Tata Motors Corporate Social Responsibility (CSR) Policy